Religion, Ritual and Spirituality
"The 21st century world that we envisage will clearly not be a universe of secular nations - the more is the pity - but the sentient beings that people can cohabit it only through secular arbitrations. Only this secular order of negotiations - because it is accessible to all - can guarantee and enhance those privileged areas of spiritual intuitions as they impinge upon the rest of us, who are not so privileged and make no pretence of being on a first-name relationship with the Divine Mind. "
WOLE SOYINKA, Speech at 1997 Conference in Prague, 3 - 6 September 1997
See also : Visions of Anarchism
- The Mormon Worker
- CHRISTOYANNOPOULOS, Alexandre. Religious Anarchism : New Perspectives’
- COLSON, Daniel.- "Belief, anarchism and modernity".
- FOSTER, T. W. "American culture through Amish eyes : Perspectives of an anarchist protest movement"
- TREMLETT, Paul-François. "On the formation and function of the category ’religion’ in anarchist writing"
- WILEY, Anthony Terrace.– Angelic Troublemakers