Law and Justice
- Miscarriage of justice
- "The Judge.- Show me my mistake, my friend. If I did make a mistake, I am only too willing to recognize it..."
Picture by Steinlein
"If the jury have no right to judge of the justice of a law of the government, they plainly can do nothing to protect the people against the oppressions of the government ; for there are no oppressions which the government may not authorize by law."
" "I am, and have always been, and shall now always be, a revolutionary writer, because our laws make laws impossible ; our liberties destroy all freedom ; our property is organized robbery ; our morality is an impudent hypocrisy . . . our power wielded by cowards and weaklings, and our honor false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order."
George Bernard Shaw, Preface of Major Barbara
- BADCOCK, John Jr. When Love Is Liberty and Nature Law.
- BANKOWSKI, Zenon. "Anarchism, Marxism and the Critique of Law"
- BAY, Christian and Charles C. WALKER.Civil Disobedience. Theory and Practice.
- BERKMAN, Alexander. Prison Memoirs of an Anarchist
- FERRELL, Jeff. "Against the Law : Anarchist Criminology"
- FERRELL, Jeff. "Anarchist Criminology and Social Justice"
- FERRELL, Jeff. "Anarchy against the Discipline"
- FOX, Dennis. "The Autonomy-Community Balance and the Equity-Law Distinction : Anarchy’s Task for Psychological Jurisprudence"
- GROSSER, Philip. "Alcatraz" Uncle Sam’s Devil’s Island : Experiences of a Conscientious Objector in America during the First World War
- KINGSTON-MANN, E. "The return of Pierre Proudhon : Property rights, crime, and the rules of law"
- MARTIN, Brian. "Antisurveillance"
- PEPINSKY, Harold E. "Communist anarchism as an alternative to the rule of criminal law"
- PRESCOTT, Coll. "Restoring (Dis)Order : Sanctions, Resolutions, and "Social Control" in Anarchist Communities"
- SLATTER, John. "P.A. Kropotkin on legality and ethics"
- The State is your Enemy : Selections from the Anarchist Journal Freedom 1965-1986.
- TIFFT, Larry. "The Coming Redefinitions of Crime"
- White, Roger. Post Colonial Anarchism : Essays on race, repression and culture in communities of color 1999-2004