“Our Collabware scaling strategy continues to be aggressive, but at the end of the day, we’ve always put customer happiness and satisfaction at the heart of how we measure success. I can’t think of a better place than on Pennsylvania Avenue to be at the center of where change and progress happens.
WASHINGTON (PR WEB)
June 22, 2022
Collabware, a leader in data protection and records management software, today announced the transition to move its US headquarters to Washington, DC from Boston, Massachusetts, effective July 4, 2022. The DC office will receive ongoing special funding as a dedicated investment in the and will accommodate the company‘s new hybrid work model and team expansion plans. Hiring of more local staff is already underway and will continue to fill positions that provide vital business functions, involving cloud services operations, revenue development and customer support.
The shift comes after increased demand from its fastest growing customer segment: the public sector. Bolstered by recent Collabware US data and security compliance achievements and company recognitions, including:
- To be the first cloud-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) provider to offer records management, discovery, and archiving solutions certified to the FedRAMP In Progress High Impact level by the U.S. Federal Risk and Disaster Management Program authorizations (FedRAMP℠).
- Be prioritized and shortlisted to be one of twelve vendors chosen annually by the United States Joint Advisory Board (JAB) to obtain a Provisional Authority to Operate (P-ATO) at the FedRAMP High security level.
- Obtained DoD 5015.2 Records Management certification by the US Department of Defense.
- Receive certification from the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) for Service Organization Control (SOC) 2, Type 2 standard for meeting product and company safety compliance.
- Have pre-negotiated, ready-to-implement pricing and service contacts for government agencies via General Service Agreement (GSA) Schedule 36, FedRAMP Marketplace Compliance Provider Directory, and Financial Industry Regulatory Authority ( FINRA).
- Current staff have already been vetted for high-level security clearance
- Regularly listed on the Great Place to Work® Best Technology Workplaces.
“Our Collabware scaling strategy continues to be aggressive, but ultimately we’ve always put our customers’ happiness and satisfaction at the heart of how we measure success,” says Graham Sibley. , CEO of Collabware. “Being grounded and ready to manage the dynamic and evolving data security and productivity needs of government agencies, echoes our commitment to helping people free people from information chaos and demystifying the powerful advancements like AI and machine learning I can’t think of a better place than on Pennsylvania Avenue to be at the center of where change and progress happens.
Visit the Collabware website for all current job postings, contact information, and updated location information.
About Collabware Collabware helps businesses and governments comply with information management laws and regulations by providing intelligent archiving, discovery, and records management solutions. By automatically protecting critical content and exposing dark data, Collabware solutions increase organizational transparency so information can be properly retained, managed, and leveraged for business transformation. With offices in the US, Canada and the UK, our software has been deployed internationally by large enterprises and highly regulated industries. For more information, visit http://www.collabware.com.
Angela Dion, Collaborative Software
Share the article on social networks or by e-mail: